Customize the server support page
By default, the Support page of the PureWeb server display a generic "Please enter the server support information here" message.
To customize this message:
- If the server is not currently running, start it and log in.
- In the server, navigate to the configuration page by clicking the Configuration link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, until you see the Administration section.
- Click the Change Server Support Information link to open for editing.
- Enter the custom support information.
- Click the Save button to commit your changes.